This coming Febuary over 3000 Laserfiche customers, partners and IT professionals attend Empower 2017. There will be more than 200 sessions and hands-on labs taught by industry experts, Laserfiche engineers, and customers. You will be able to see the latest releases and newest features in the Laserfiche product line. Another really great feature of this event is to be able to hear for many of this years top customer use cases – called Run Smarter. They are organizations that use Laserfiche to improve their productivity, processes and overall results. These are great sessions to find ways that you can use Laserfiche ECM to make your organization more efficient and effective.
More Info on Laserfiche Empower 2017
As you begin your journey to select and implement an electronic document management system, you’re going to find that there are many steps to take along the way.
Some of the initial steps might seem easy; such as . . .
Step 1: Determine Company Needs
Step 2: Define Goals for Project
Then things start to get a little steeper . . .
Step 3: Define Buying Criteria
Step 4: Justify Purchase by Calculating ROI
Wait! Step 4 sounds difficult, doesn’t it? That’s where Solbrekk really shines! We can give you a free report that will prove beyond a doubt that this is the best purchase your company will ever make. Don’t let this step become an obstacle, let us help you with the hard stuff!
And then it’s on to the final steps . . .
Step 5: Selecting the Perfect Vendor
Step 6: Implementation without hassle and headache!
At Solbrekk, we take these steps with our clients hand in hand, helping them with the hard stuff and making them the heroes of their company!
If you are having problems with any step along the way, simply enter your name and email and we will send you information that will help you with you achieve your goals!
Minnesota Independent Insurance Agency moves from Docuware to Laserfiche and finds all the headaches and problems goes away.
“night and day difference”
Posted in Document Imaging
Tagged doc management, Document Imaging, document management, document management document, document manager, document managing, document scanning, document storage, documents management, electronic records, Larry Phelps, Laserfiche, Minneapolis, Solbrekk
It cannot be argued that one of the major changes in business all over the world in technology has been the automation of workflow processes. Compared with the traditional methods of paper based work flow process which are not only slow but can leave a lot of room for error, the automated workflow processes are efficient, quick and can streamline one’s business functions.
It is not difficult to have document scanning and such middleware with the multi-functions products in existing system architecture nowadays. It is worthwhile to note that the learning curve for such systems is short because of the employees who already have experience interaction with the multifunction devices. Thus, implementing workflow automation in the office can bring a number of benefits for the business. Here are the top four key benefits that companies can get:
1. Controlled Costs, Access and Result/Impact: Automated workflow process can control costs that the business incurs. It can be easy to switch to it which will allow the company to accomplish not only cost cutting goals, but also provide easy access and instant impact upfront.
2. Increased Security: traditional workflow methods are not as secure and therefore, installing a proper workflow to automate business will be able to offer a company a range of security tools ranging from document management system to network.
3. Streamline Business Cycles & Limit Cycles: Automated processes in a business mean that there is more error-free workflows which can streamline the entire office and spread the efficiency on board.
4. Improved Efficiency: the traditional methods are time consuming, take more effort and are inefficient as a result. Switching to automated workflows can reduce the amount of work needed to regulate the business processes and also cut down on time – which is a cost too. This can in turn allow the business to spend more time on other important things.
These benefits can impact any organization in the longer run, very positively.
See how one Watershed in the Minneapolis – St Paul area solved their biggest NUISANCE using Laserfiche.
I have tried out the new application that Laserfiche just released for the Android, the Laserfiche Mobile 9.1 App and Add-On for Laserfiche Web Access. It has many of the same features as the IPhone iOS app as well as an amazing new widget that allows you to quickly upload of new documents to Laserfiche.
This application is amazingly fast on my Galaxy s4. I can login, browse and display a document at if I was setting in my office running Laserfiche on my PC. I think it is now my favor application for my Android.
Here are the Features for Android app:
• Search across all documents in a repository.
• Pan, zoom, rotate, and easily access metadata while working with a document in the Document Viewer.
• Quickly create and upload new documents from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery and files stored on your device.
• Full support for Laserfiche 9.0 Business Processes, including starting business processes and viewing their details.
• Use personal libraries to create task lists or group related entries to make working with them faster and easier.
• Add, edit and view entry metadata.
• Process, clean up and compress captured documents for easier viewing.
• Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped location.
• View and export PDFs and other electronic documents.
• E-mail document or folder links to colleagues.
• Manage documents using copy, move, rename and delete.
• A variety of security options keep documents secure in Laserfiche and on your device.
• Widget lets you quickly upload new documents and images.
If you are not sure what Laserfiche is, click on this link and I will show you.
A Minneapolis Minnesota company that serves over 2,000 small and mid-size businesses with their telecommunications needs. They found that their computer system was not serving them well and that they were taking unnecessary risks by not having the expertise to maintain their systems. They decided to switch to cloud computing and are extremely happy with the results. They have eliminated the risks and have found that their employees are more efficient. To see complete story go to: